First used by acupuncturists and chiropractors in Japan, today kinesiology tape is used by practitioners throughout the world to treat injuries and improve sports performance.
While the use of kinesiology tape is often associated with athletes such as Michelle Wie, Adrian Peterson and Jason Khalipa, medical professionals have been using it to alleviate a wide variety of ailments, not just sports injuries.
RockTape is made from 97% cotton and 3% nylon. The adhesive is hypo-allergenic, acrylic-based and contains no latex.
PROSTRETCH Foot Rocker:
Features and Benefits:
* Provides a deep stretch to effectively relieve common foot pain and conditions
* Increases flexibility and strength to help prevent and treat injuries
* Stretches and strengthens muscles, ligaments, and tendons of the foot and lower leg
* Non-skid rocker bottom
* Lightweight (weighing less than 1lb.)
* Non-latex (molded ABS plastic and anti-slip EVA black strips)
Ideal for those suffering from:
* Plantar fasciitis
* Heel and arch pain
* Achilles tendonitis
* Tight calf muscles
* Shin splints
* Ankle strains
* Ball of foot pain
The 5 Whys of Superfeet Premium Insoles
1. Customizes the fit of your shoes: The interior of most shoes is relatively flat, Superfeet offers a 3-Dimensional shape which provides your feet with a better fit for the shoes.
2. Decreases the potential for injuries: By supporting the feet and aligning the body, many common injuries and aches are minimized.
3. Keeps the natural cushioning of your feet (the fat pads) in the proper position: The 3-dimiensional heel cup in all Superfeet adds cushioning and comfort.
4. Helps to evenly distribute the weight on your feet: By supporting the major joints of the foot, Superfeet decreases hot spots and reduces excessive pressure on your feet.
5. Increases mobility of the foot: Contrary to what you may think; supporting the joints of the foot does not “lock” the foot, but allows it to move and function more efficiently.
Foam rolling, myofascial release encompasses a wide range of modalities including Rolfing, massage and the Graston technique.
5 Health Benefits of Foam Roller Exercises….
* Improved flexibility and increased joint range of motion.
* Better circulation.
* Stress reduction.
* Reduce exercise-related soreness.
* Prevent injury.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Start living a more fulfilling and active life. Fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you to schedule an appointment with us and begin your journey to a better you.